Empower Every Woman!
Happy International Women’s Day!
“What’s your favourite role in life? This is one of my favourite questions to ask someone. More than the answer is the thought process that I enjoy. It not only offers a unique insight into the person, but it also allows me to connect with him/her on a deeper level. After learning their answer, it’s only fair that I answer the question myself. My answer is…WOMAN”.– thecultureur®.
International Women’s Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women. The #IWD2021 theme is #ChooseToChallenge. In marking the IWD, celebrating women’s achievements, ensuring gender inclusion and increasing visibility for women, while forging women’s empowerment globally, is key. A world without these is a challenged world … A challenged world is an alert world. Individually, we’re all responsible for our own thoughts and actions – all day, every day.
We can all choose to challenge and call out the odds and bias against women in our world. We can all choose to seek out and celebrate women’s achievements. Collectively, we can all help create an inclusive world where women are empowered through and through. This is what Fundacion Exito represents – Inclusiveness & Change.
From challenge comes change, so let’s all choose to challenge.
Will you #ChooseToChallenge?
Show your support and solidarity … Support women empowerment today and always … Cause Change!
The woman MUST be empowered in her Role as a woman to enable her re-engineering of the critical architecture of the world as she should. Women’s empowerment is not just a catchy slogan; it is a key factor in the social and economic success of nations. At Fundacion Exito, we believe that when women succeed, everyone benefits. It is thus important to understand one critical truth about the development of world economies, and it is that … There is no tool for development more effective than the empowerment of women (Kofi Annan). If you doubt it, check the countries where women serve as Presidents.
In honour of International Women’s Day on March 8, 2021, especially in these challenged times when young women require positive exemplary role models, we thought to share 21 (Twenty-One) germane quotes about empowering women to more greatness to celebrate women everywhere; to call on older successful women to hand-hold and mentor younger women actively; to encourage all women to #ChooseToChallenge every stereotype and bias wherever it may be found in the 8 Pillars (Sectors) of Society; and more importantly, to call on women to coalesce, strategise and work together for the sanctity of the family unit, for national unity, for faith in our country, for governance and leadership.
We hope you would enjoy reading and learning from these 21 (Twenty-One) quotes as much as we have enjoyed collating them.
- The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. – Albert Einstein
- The success of every woman should be the inspiration to another. We should raise each other up. Make sure you’re very strong, be extremely kind, and above all, be humble – Serena Williams
- A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. – Coco Chanel
- No country can ever truly flourish if it stifles the potential of its women and deprives itself of the contributions of half of its citizens. – Michelle Obama
- We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked and ignored. – Sheryl Sandberg
- Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Keep your heels, head and standards high. – Coco Chanel
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim. – Nora Ephron
- I come from a place where there are opportunities staring you in the eye, but it’s looking for the people who have the heart and the courage to do it and do it right. – Ibukun Awosika
- Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman. – Coco Chanel
- A seasoned woman is spicy. She has been marinated in life experiences. Like a complex wine, she can be alternately sweet, tart, sparkling, mellow. She is both maternal and playful. Assured, alluring, and resourceful. She is less likely to have an agenda than a young woman—no biological clock tick-tocking beside her lover’s bed, no campaign to lead him to the altar, no rescue fantasies. The seasoned woman knows who she is. She could be any one of us, as long as she is committed to living fully and passionately in the second half of her life, despite failures and false starts. – Gail Sheehy
- A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform – Diane Mariechild
- Women are leaders everywhere you look — from the CEO who runs a Fortune 500 company to the housewife who raises her children and heads her household. Our country was built by strong women, and we will continue to break down walls and defy stereotypes. – Nancy Pelosi
- Don’t just stand for the success of other women – insist on it. – Gail Blanke
- I am a feminist. I’ve been female for a long time now. I’d be stupid not to be on own side. – Maya Angelou
- Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world. – Hillary Clinton
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it. – Roseanne Barr
- She believed she could, so she did. | Unknown
- Fill your life with women that empower you, that help you believe in your magic and aid them to believe in their own exceptional power and their incredible magic too. Women that believe in each other can survive anything. Women who believe in each other create armies that will win kingdoms and wars. – Nikita Gill
- Women have always been the strong ones of the world. The men are always seeking from women a little pillow to put their heads down on. They are always longing for the mother who held them as infants. – Coco Chanel
- I hope the fathers and mothers of little girls will look at them and say ‘yes, women can. – ‘Dilma Roussete
In our final analysis, as stated by Emma Watson (UNWomen Goodwill Ambassador), women and girls have always faced hurdles, but that has never stopped them. They have sacrificed, fought, campaigned, succeeded, been knocked back and succeeded again and have leaped over countless obstacles to win over their rights. Therefore, the emerging woman … must be strong-minded, strong-hearted, strong-souled, strong willed, strong-bodied and continue to shatter glass ceilings … strength and beauty must go together. More importantly she must remain unstoppable, #ChooseToChallenge and be a Woman.
Uplift, Recognise and Celebrate ALL Women wherever they may be found!
Chinenye Nwangwu, MBA, PMP
Chairman, Board of Directors
email@example.com | +234  809 8000 609
March 8, 2021